Vectra rear LSD diff question ?

• Autor des Themas TURBO maniak
  • Erstellungsdatum
T

TURBO maniak

I want to ask, is anybody know what type of LSD can i use in rear diff to my Vectra Turbo 4x4 ? In www.vmax.de site i see that Samy's Calibra have rear LSD diff. Samy can you tell from what car is this diff ? Omega, Senator ot what ? If anybody know and want to post reply i will be very thankfull :wink:

Thanks for all answers in advance :!:

A

Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Vectra rear LSD diff question ? . Dort wird jeder fündig!
Samy

Samy

omega a, 2.0l c20ne. 3,7 axle. With some modifications you can also run the big omega 3000 3l 24v .. thats more comman and you will get it easier.

T

TURBO maniak

omega a, 2.0l c20ne. 3,7 axle. With some modifications you can also run the big omega 3000 3l 24v .. thats more comman and you will get it easier.
Hi Samy,
Yes i think to use Omega 3000 24V ot big Senaror's diff. But i want to use only LSD without crown wheel and pinion and hausing too. I want to use my crown wheel, pinion and hausing, throw out original open diff cassete and put new(old :D) LSD cassete, what are you think for :?: And if Omega C20NE LSD is more easy way, can you tell from wath exactly model is this diff(limuzine, convertable....) and is this diff original from this car or you have a luck and find car with any upgrade :?:

greetings
Tony